SIPA also hosted a Motor show from the 14th - 17th April 2016. It was a four day conceptualized event to provide a strategic exhibition platform for local car/truck dealerships, car parts/accessories retailers, vehicle financers, vehicle insurance brokers and vehicle tracking solutions to showcase their products and services to company representatives and individuals who are potential buyers.
- Car Industry - Peugot, Mazda, Mbabane Motors, Ford, Hyundai, Autohaus, Auto Mobile Cars and Mahindra
- Trucks and Bus - Swazi Trucks and Bus
- Tractor Dealers - Swazi Trac, Agrimech
- Spares and Parts - Autozone
- Banking and Finance - First National Bank, Swaziland Building Society, Swazi Bank, Standard Bank and Nedbank
- Accessories - Drizit, Castrol and PropshaftQ
- Insurance - Swaziland Royal Insurance Corporation, Lidwala Insurance
- Fleet Management - Eqstra Fleet Management, Auto Solutions, Car Trac and Digit Vehicle Tracking
- Government Departments - Department of Fire & Emergency Services and Royal Swaziland Police
This Motor Expo managed to achieve direct sales of above E1.2 million, also creating a number of business leads. This expo was fruitful to most exhibitors with about two exhibitors who failed to make sales or get leads due to their business style.